Are you a gym, fitness facility, or CrossFit™ box owner or a sports team coach?
Jason is available to deliver a 2-hour practical class designed to provide the primary breath-related strategies and tools for athletes aiming to improve performance.
The Breathing for Performance class is a precursor to the deeper dive experienced in a full-day Power Speed Endurance – Art of Breath clinic.
- Learn correct breathing mechanics
- Understand the purpose of, and use, the CO2 Tolerance test
- Learn methods for improving CO2 Tolerance
- Understand why and how to use pre-training/event/game upregulation
- Understand why and how to use intra-training/event/game breath and energy system management
- Understand why and how to use post-training/event/game down regulation.
This highly interactive and practical class utilises the latest breath work research and practices to give you the exact tools you need to improve your performance.
Contact Jason today to enquire about hosting a Breathing Performance class at your facility.
*If you’re an individual interested in learning more or you have a group who wants to learn more, don’t hesitate to reach out.